Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Prayer to the Blessed Virgin

OH, BLESSED VIRGIN !



Oh most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine of splendor of heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.  Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me, herein you are my mother.  Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth! I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity.  There are none that can withstand your power.  Oh, show me herein you are my mother.  Oh, Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3X) Holy Mother.  I place this cause in your hands. (3X) Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I may attain my goal.  You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances in my life you are with me.  I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things, as you confirm once again, that I never want to be separated from you in Eternal Glory.  Thank you for your mercy toward me and mine.  

The person must say this prayer 3 consecutive days.  After 3 days the request will be granted.  This prayer must be published after the favor is granted. 

+Never Known to Fail+
Prayers to Blessed Virgin Mary are answered by her Son, Jesus, not by her.


Published 4/1/13 ust1611 blogspot
Web Page Prayer to the Blessed Virgin

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


SEPTEMBER 16, 2013  (Never known to fail) The Prayer to the Blessed Virgin is being re-published.   My prayer of necessity to the Blessed Virgin was granted and answered by Jesus after 3 days.  -Budz1  :))


Oh Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel

_______________________________

NEVER KNOWN TO FAIL   There are only two kinds of prayers ~

1  Help me, help me, help me.

2  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- February 7, 2014
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- April 4, 2014
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- April 22, 2014
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- June 19, 2014
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- July 12, 2014
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- August 4, 2014
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- January 7, 2015
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- February 24, 2015
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- May 20, 2015
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- June 3, 2015
My prayers have been answered.  Publishing today -- August 16, 2015









Recycled Page   6/19/14

No comments:

Post a Comment