Friday, September 19, 2014

Marvelous Moment with Our Lady of Antipolo


FILIPINO PILGRIMAGE TO THE NATIONAL SHRINE OF IMMACULATE CONCEPTION BASILICA IN WASHINGTON, DC.   



PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF PEACE AND GOOD VOYAGE
O Lady of Peace and Good Voyage, Virgin of Antipolo, look kindly upon our needs in this pilgrimage to our home in heaven.  As you accompanied Christ in His journey from Bethlehem to Calvary, you discovered the loving presence of God in every new ways.  Guide us now in our own turn so that we may discover God in our lives and in the lives of our brothers and sisters.  Help us to recognize Him with the eyes of our hearts and to grow deeper in His love through life's joys and pains.  And at our journey's end lead us to the doorsteps of heaven and bring us to your son Jesus who has secured and prepared for us a place in our Father's house.  Amen.


June 28, 2014   Over five thousand Filipino Americans journeyed across the United States to the Basilica of the National Shrine of Immaculate Conception for the 17th annual pilgrimage in honor of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage, Our Lady of Antipolo. 



Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle, Archbishop of Manila, celebrated the Mass and joyfully greeted his fellow Filipino pilgrims saying, "We thank the Lord for gathering us as one family, as one community of faith."  Recalling his time as a student at neighboring Catholic University, Cardinal Tagle remembered being part of a group that brainstormed the possibility of dedication a Filipino chapel of Our Lady of Antipolo in the National Shrine.  He remarked with amazement that this pilgrimage marked the 17th anniversary of the oratory's dedication saying, "We thank the Lord for the Blessed Mother for gathering all of us today, coming from different parts of the country."  In his homily, he said, "We are not here as tourists but rather we are here for a change of mind and heart."







 Our Lady of Antipolo Church,   Rizal, Philippines


Recycled Web Page

_______________________________



My Mother Mary visited me again.  She just came and visited for quite sometime while I was doing something but she knew I welcome her anytime and anyday.  I'm truly blessed!
Did I tell you Mary appeared to me in an apparition while at my Lourdes pilgrimage?  True.  She appeared for a few seconds in the most amazing blue light you've ever seen!  True.
Thank you Blessed Mother Mary for your help and guidance
"NOR DO I SEEK TO UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BELIEVE, BUT I BELIEVE THAT I MAY UNDERSTAND.  FOR THIS TOO I BELIEVE, THAT UNLESS I FIRST BELIEVE, I SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND."
- st anselm of canterbury

Video Link http://youtu.be/9yF7fv9y1s0



Turn on your speakers and sing Ave Maria, also.


Attachment: Marvellous_moment.pps  {Link Broken}


Published  4/16/10   ust1611  multiply
Web Page:  Marvelous Moment with Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment