Saturday, March 14, 2015

March Birthday 2015

BIRTHDAY LUNCHEON AT CHINA TOWN EXPRESS  
MORTON GROVE, ILLINOIS
MARCH 14, 2015  SATURDAY    12 NOON











Recycled Page     Birthday Greetings


_________________________________________________________




Thank you so much for the special USTPMTBBAA birthday card of March 11.  I was not able to respond right away as my other amigas were busy taking me out and treating me with my favorite porkbelly adobo, lechon kawali and amiga Susan's apple cake.  It started with lobsterfest at Red Lobster, then at Furama on Broadway & Argyle in the heart of Vietnamesetown and this coming Tuesday, March 16, my treat this time at L Woods, a Lettuce Entertainment restaurant, in the affluent suburb of Lincolnwood.  If you're near I would have invited you.  Giggles.

Yeah, baby!  This babe is hoping to celebrate her 100th birthday someday!


Published 3/14/10  ust1611 multiply
Web Page: Thanks, Mrs. Gallardo! for Birthday Card

No comments:

Post a Comment