Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Graduation Day 1966

UST  B.S. MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY GRADUATES

From left:  Myra D., Erlinda D., Carme, Hedy D., Josie D., Nerie C., Caledonia Felipe

Photo submitted by Carme

Recycled Page
_______________________________________________________


Hello, Myra!

It looks like you're enjoying your early retirement very much.  I have not been to Alaska to see the wonder of nature but not very interested to go there in the near future.  I'm not into cruises, my one and only Aegean cruise is good enough for me.  Right now I'm saving money for my tour of Chile, Argentina and Brazil in 2012.  For convenience, I have decided to tour once a year only.  Thanks for the announcement and invitation.  Hey, that's a pretty good group you have there already.

_________________________________________________________


I have published the NASA photos of that Carme e-mailed me (with Melinda de Leon, Aida Balmaceda, Josie & Hedy in the http://ust1611.multiply.com website.  [Link broken] 



Have a good summer.

http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=11716&referrer=-&urlaction=...Budz1




From: jplufrano
To: myrd
Subject: RE: To all batchmates Med Tech Class 66
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:03:54 -0500


Dear Myra,
That is a great idea for a reunion. But, I have been to Alaska on a Holland America cruise. It is FANTASTIC !!!!  I did a float plane ride in Ketchikan & I would highly recommend it. That cruise cost me way more than any other vacation because that was the first time I really got enthused about TANZANITE.  I bought loose stones of the most beautiful blue-purple color & had my jeweler in Chicago set them for me a ring, pair of earrings & a pendant. I am sure you will all enjoy this cruise.
Josie



From our last reunion in Manila last Feb 2011,some of our batchmates suggested another reunion,especially now that most of us are retired.
 We the EAST COAST GIRLS are proposing for an ALASKAN Tour & Cruise for next year around June,July,or August 2012.
 As of now , we are trying to gather informations and compare our notes,as soon as we have finalized the dates,travel agency.
We will let you know where to make your OWN RESERVATIONS.
Hopefully we could all be on the same cruise line.
If you know more of our batchmates that i did not email,and wants to join us,please convey this good news.
Please saved the dates for this event.Thank you, Take Care.    Myra,Lilly,Hedy,Josie,Sofie,Carme,Neri,Ruby (Lenny)

-->

Published 7/19/11  ust1611 multiply
Web Page: FW: To all batchmates Med Tech Class 66 NASA Tour


No comments:

Post a Comment