Thursday, October 1, 2015

Joy of Living





Recycled Blog   October 1, 2015

_____________________________________________________






____________________________________________



Our college classmate Vicky is not quite old yet for retirement but maybe it's for the better.  She invited all of her past co-workers, family and friends.
I met Ofie's mom Elisa who made me laugh all the time.  More friends came late in the evening - Fe, Gilda, and Rose.  Fe, a 1955 UST Pharmacy graduate, told me she's going home to the Philippines in October "for good."  She was very much interested in attending  the UST Pharmacy Alumni Homecoming Dinner-Dance in Manila.  I told her I'll write Mrs. Gallardo an e-mail to update her on the invitation and other details.  She gave me her home address in the Philippines also.


                                                    Ofie & Mommy Elisa

                                                                Fe

                              My friends admired my new flowery tattoo on my arm




Published  8/29/10  ust1611 multiply
Web Page: Happy Retirement, Vicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment